1 T. brown sugar
2 T. water
2 T. honey
2 T. balsamic vinegar
1 T. Dijon mustard
1 T. molasses
1 tsp. minced garlic
- Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan, browning on all sides. Add honey mixture to pan, turning chicken to coat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is done, turning chicken every 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cook an additional 1 minute or until mixture is thick and a mahogany color, and chicken is well coated.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes
Source: Cooking Light